1. Must be neat in appearance and wear the specified uniform.
2. Must be dependable and punctual.
3. Must be organized.
4. Completes all opening and closing duties as outlined in specifications.
5. Services guest needs as required and outlined in guest service scenario.
6. Refers communication, guest feedback, and any potential or real guest dissatisfaction to the Manager.
7. Ensures the cleanliness of area at all times.
8. Must be able to handle money and follow approved cashiering procedures.
9. Must be able to work as a team member.
10. Must have initiative and be self-directed.
11. Must have clean working habits and personal hygiene.
12. Must maintain compliance of all Corporate, hotel and department standards, procedures and specifications.
13. Assists in greeting and seating the guest as necessary.
14. Assists in the removal of extra place settings, and the removal of soiled china, glassware and silverware during guest service.
15. Resets clean china, glassware and silverware during guest service.
16. Carries out wine service standards.
17. Bids farewell to guests upon guest departure.
18. Writes guests checks to prescribed specifications and uses a computerized machine to precheck items.
19. Demonstrates the appropriate upselling techniques.
20. Follows sanitation guidelines as specified by the local Public Health Department.
21. Supports and participates in the hotel recycling program.
22. Performs other duties as assigned by the Restaurant Manager.