1. Reports to work dressed in proper attire and on time following proper clock in/out procedure as outlined in the employee handbook.
2. Provide prompt and courteous service to all guests
3. Ensure familiarity with designated function and prepare all the required set-ups.
4. Ensure that tables and break stations are well set up, cleaned and stocked as per BEO specifications or as directed by the banquet captain.
5. Ensure proper timing and efficiency in service of meal in correspondence with the pace of function and dining guest as directed by banquet Captain.
6. Ensure all serving items are clean, polished and in good working condition.
7. Ensure linens are clean, wrinkle free and in good condition.
8. Ensure all soiled linen, dirty plates and utensils are removed and taken to the appropriate area.
9. Perform opening and closing procedures as assigned by the banquet captain.
10. Assist in the "tray up of meals" which is putting the plates on t tray and serving the plates to the guests.
11. Complete assigned side work before checking out with the banquet captain.
12. Adhere to all fire, safety and security procedures according to CHR and hotel policies.
13. Comply with all policies and standard operating procedures of the hotel and management company.
14. Support and participate in the hotel recycling program.
15. Complete necessary set ups for upcoming functions or as directed by banquet captain.
16. Perform other duties as assigned by banquet captains and/or department management.